Workshop ayurvedic massage
We are pleased to offer you the Workshop Ayurvedic Massage.
PureNatural offers authentic and profound trainings in the science of Ayurveda.Take a look at our introductory video to our workshop:
PURPOSE OF THE WORKSHOP
The purpose of the Workshop is to train professionals interested in giving authentic Ayurvedic beauty/wellness Treatments in their salons, spas or massage centers.
If you are interested in using authentic Ayurvedic herbal products in your practice such as KAMA Ayurveda and you want to know more about the ancestral science of Ayurveda and its beauty/wellness techniques, you are welcome to join us.
You will learn:
- The basic principles of Ayurveda,
- How to incorporate the three Ayurvedic Doshas (Vata. Pitta. Kapha) in your practice,
- How to incorporate the seasons in your practice,
- Basic Ayurvedic massage techniques,
- Benefits of Ayurvedic ingredients in Kama Ayurveda products,
- Type of products and volumes that best suit your practice,
- How to do:
- Traditional Ayurvedic Facial treatment MUKHA ABHYANGA
- Traditional Ayurvedic Head treatment SIRO ABHYANGA
- Traditional Ayurvedic Body treatment MARMA ABHYANGA
- Traditional Ayurvedic Detox treatment UDWARTANA
Each Workshop will be hosted by our staff of qualified Ayurvedic consultants with plenty of professional experience in Ayurvedic massages. We want to bring the authentic knowledge of Ayurveda closer to you by working with experts in the field. Our people enjoy and believe in what they do and inspire those around them.
- Manual of the course: theory and practice (with massage diagrams)
- Certificate of assistance
WHERE and WHEN?
- The Hague, Netherlands
- Barcelona, Spain
PREFER A ONE-TO-ONE WORKSHOP?
Do you prefer to have a private workshop of 4 hours at a date of your convenience with our teacher Amanda at her centre?
This is also possible.
Please send us an email at : email@example.com
NOT ABLE TO COME TO THE WORKSHOP?
No worries, you can also get the VIDEO of the workshop and the STARTER PACK from our Wholesale Store for Professionals. The STARTER PACK is a set of products for massage professionals and includes the Manual of the workshop. These tools will get you started to offer Kama Ayurveda treatments at your practice.
INSPIRED BY AYURVEDA? WANT TO KNOW MORE?